Personal information items collected
- Collection items: name, contact information, email, access log, cookies, access IP information
- Personal information collection method:
Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
- Fulfillment of contract for service provision Content provision service (civil complaint handling)
- Used to operate the site, respond to complaints and determine access frequency, or use and statistics on members’ services
Retention and use period of personal information
In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved, the information is destroyed without delay. However, if preservation is necessary in accordance with the provisions of relevant laws and regulations, the Center retains member information for a certain period of time specified in the relevant laws and regulations as follows.
- Retention Item: Email
- Basis for preservation: Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.
- Retention period: 5 years
- Records of labeling/advertising: 6 months (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records on contracts or subscription withdrawals, etc.: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records of payment and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records of consumer complaints or dispute resolution: 3 years (Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.)
- Records of collection/processing and use, etc.: 3 years (Act on Use and Protection of Credit Information)
Personal information destruction procedures and methods
In principle, the company destroys the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information has been achieved. Destruction procedures and methods are as follows.
- Deletion procedure: The information entered by the member for membership registration, etc. is transferred to a separate DB (in the case of paper, a separate filing cabinet) after the purpose has been achieved (retention and use period) according to information protection reasons according to internal policy and other related laws. (Reference) It is stored for a certain period of time and then destroyed. Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any purpose other than that for which it is retained, unless required by law.
- Method of destruction: Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that renders the record unrecoverable.
Entrustment of collected personal information
The company does not entrust your information to an external company without your consent. If such a need arises in the future, we will notify the customer of the entrusted person and the details of the entrusted work and, if necessary, obtain prior consent.
Matters pertaining to the installation, operation, and refusal of automatic personal information collection devices
The company operates ‘cookies’ that store and retrieve your information from time to time. A cookie is a very small text file that the server used to run the company's website sends to your browser and is stored on your computer's hard disk.
- Purpose of using cookies, etc. Analyze the access frequency and visit time of members and non-members, identify user tastes and interests, and provide personalized services.
You have the option to install cookies. Therefore, by setting options in your web browser, you can allow all cookies, confirm each time a cookie is saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
- How to refuse cookie settings Example) To refuse cookie settings, you can allow all cookies by selecting the options of the web browser you use, confirm each time you save a cookie, or refuse to save all cookies.
Example of setting method (for Internet Explorer): Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information
However, if you refuse to install cookies, there may be difficulties in providing services.
Civil service regarding personal information
In order to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information, the company designates relevant departments and a personal information manager as follows.
- Name of personal information manager:
- phone number :
- email :
You may report any personal information protection-related complaints that arise while using the service to the personal information manager or responsible department. The company will promptly and sufficiently respond to user reports.
If you need to report or consult about other personal information infringements, please contact the organizations below.
- Personal Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
- Supreme Prosecutors' Office Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
- National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)